★ Goddess XL combines all 3 colorshift sets and contains all 15 colorshifts in half pans. Please note that this set comes with a beautiful decal sticker, but without a tin.
- Laka, hula goddesss (gold over green to red).
- Namaka, ocean goddess (blue over pink to purple).
- Hina, moon goddess (gold over orange to light pink)
- Pele, fire & volcano goddess (red to orange and pink)
- Waka, lizard goddess (light gold to gold to green)
- Hi'iaka, hula goddesss (purple over orange to green).
- Lea, goddess of canoe builders (orange to pink).
- Lilinoe, goddess of the mists (gold over purple to blue and green)
- Haumea, earth goddess (yellow to peach)
- Poli'ahu, snow goddess (teal over blue to pink and purple)
- Mana (light green to orange).
- Papa, earth goddess (bright teal to electric blue ).
- Kapo, goddess of magic and sorcery (supershift from pink to purple and green and yellow)
- Nu'akea, goddess of milk (light pink to orange and blue)
- Kumulipo, creation chant (bright blue to purple)
★ Depending on which paper you use and how the light hits the colors, the shifts look different.
★ I recommend dark paper, especially black to bring out the maximum brilliance of these paints.
★If you bend the paper, it's easier to see and photograph the different shifts. Angling the paper towards a light source helps, too.